Registered Nurse | OB/GYN | Hospital/Clinic/Telehealth Roles
DirectShifts is actively recruiting Registered Nurses with OBGYN and/or Labor & Delivery experience. We have variety of clinic, office, telehealth, hospital, and contracted openings available for qualified candidates.
Our exclusive partners are searching for licensed Registered Nurses to fill both per-diem, perm and contracted positions at major health systems, telemedicine companies, and clinics across the country.
- Active New York State Nursing License
- 1 year of experience of OBGYN or Labor & Delivery experience is Required
- Hudson Valley
- & more!
What You'll Do:
- Provide clinical and support healthcare services for in-person, travel, and telehealth settings
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to women and newborns in an assigned clinical area within their scope of practice, including but not limited to, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum, and Neonatal care within the hospital.
- This position is responsible for assessing, managing, delegating, coordinating, and providing nursing care utilizing the nursing process and effective communication skills with patients, family members, and members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- Provides safe, competent, and complete direct nursing care and support to women before, during, and after a vaginal or cesarean section delivery of the baby as well as post gynecological surgery.