Physical Therapists & Occupational Therapist | Orlando, FL | Flexible Schedules & Great Pay
Orlando, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2022
Join an excellent clinical care team with a flexible schedule and great pay!
Our therapists can make their own schedule, work independently, and receive competitive pay!
- Must hold current licensure in state of Florida
- Please only apply if you are already located near and willing to commute to one of the following areas:
- Orange County
- Seminole County
- Perform home visits and provide skilled therapy to patients
- Counsel and teach patient(s) to accomplish goals
- Establish and follow care plan which addresses problems requiring intervention
- An Occupational Therapist provides professional services within the scope of occupational therapy practice standards in collaboration with primary care physicians and other members of the health care team and teaches and educates patients and their families. If Nursing has opened the case, Occupational Therapy is a secondary discipline and therefore works collaboratively and professionally with the RN case manager to provide necessary services.
- Will be a graduate of an OT Program approved by the American OT Association or Council on Medical Education
- An active and current license in FL
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a OT, preferably in the homecare setting
- Must have a criminal background check
- Must have current CPR certification