Great EMT Opportunity in PA! (High Paying)
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top-tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses, and registrations.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
- Provide top-tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking ownership of your space.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Pennsylvania State EMT Certification (minimum)
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record (must have had driver's license for a minimum of 2 years)
- Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more