Flex Endocrinologist Role in New Jersey | Future Opp. for Perm &/or Hybrid for the right candidate | Top Pay
Our client is looking for an experienced Endocrinologist to join a small practice in New Jersey only ~20 miles outside of NYC.
Opportunity to grow within practice for interested candidates.
Hybrid Opportunity for experienced candidates after ~3 months of getting to know team & process.
- The endocrinologist will evaluate patient symptoms and medical histories, diagnose conditions, and develop treatment plans.
- Also, help patients deal with the physical limitations of diseases stemming from problems with the endocrine system.
- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, performing tests, and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnosis with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- MD/DO - specializing in Endocrinilogy
- NJ License