Registered Nurse | Emergency Dept.| NYCHH
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2022
Assist doctors in medical emergencies such as level three trauma , STEMI , stroke; perform minor medical procedures and treat patients at Critical conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload efficiently and accept/respond to change in a manner that promotes and supports departmental/hospital goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates ongoing competency in clinical skills and complete the ED competency skills.
- Accurately assesses patients at triage and utilizes appropriate decision-making skills to enter the patient into the system.
- Complete and accurate assessment on each assigned patient and reassessment as indicated.
- Two years of Emergency room experience required.
- IV insertion, phlebotomy, Conscious sedation skill is required
- TNCC Required.
- BSN preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of NY.