Remote| Part time | Nurse Practitioner, FL
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% telemedicine position.
This role is available as Part time.
Our partner who is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for the communities we serve and to expand on this commitment, has launched a virtual primary care program, to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray, and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical, and hearing services all in one facility, is on the lookout for Nurse Practitioners.
As a provider, you will:
- Provide a high level of patient care while accomplishing physician-directed medical goals. In collaboration with supervising physicians, provide evidence-based medical care by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Diagnose, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under the direction of supervising physician.
- Represent the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement by delivering customer service through all patient interactions.
- Assist administration and clinical staff with best practices and procedures.
- Pay per consult
- Master’s degree OR Doctoral degree in Nursing and two (2) or more years of Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience
- Evidence of training in a Family Practice setting
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by the state.
- Enrolled in Medicaid
- Current/active nursing license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License.
- Has not ever been sanctioned/excluded/disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan.