Hemodialysis technician opportunity| Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Works in dialysis centers under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring patients as they undergo dialysis.
- Educating patients on dialysis.
- Cleaning and maintaining dialysis machines and equipment.
- BONNET certification.
- Minimuim of 2 years experience as Hemodialysis technician (including opening unit and RO room).
- Able to lift , pull and push 50 pounds.
- Experince with Tablo machine preferred.