High Paying *Remote*Nurse Practitioner- Pacific Region
A full-time NP with the responsibility to assess new patients presenting for telemedicine-based care of opioid use disorder, and manage their continuity of OUD treatment from initial induction through the duration of their care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide assessment and treatment for a continuity of panel of up to 275 adults with OUD from initial treatment-start throughout their ongoing care.
- Provide diagnosis of Opioid Use Disorder and co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Start treatment with buprenorphine-naloxone for OUD, manage the early induction and stabilization phase of care with close follow-up.
- Utilize motivational interviewing and other engagement and rapport-building techniques to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Utilize our intuitive web-based EMR platform to manage patient care.
- Valid license to practice medicine & DEA license in your home state. Must be eligible and willing to obtain licenses in multiple states.
- Current active, unencumbered DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing buprenorphine for OUD. Must be authorized to treat at least 100 patients and eligible for authorization to treat 275 patients within 3 months of start-date.
- At least 2 years of Buprenorphine prescribing experience.
- Motivational Interviewing experience preferred.
- Ability to share equally in the on-call needs of the region including on call coverage for a percentage of the 8 company observed holidays.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Minimum 1 years of experience providing direct care for individuals diagnosed with OUD preferred.