Remote LCSW | Full-Time | Multistate License | Bilingual (Eng/Spanish) Preferred
A full-time LCSW to provide mental health and substance use care coordination, counseling, and psychotherapy services offered via telehealth.
Multiple state licenses is required. At least 1 of these states must be CO, WI, CA, OH, TX, or TN.
Bilingual fluency in english and Spanish-English is a huge plus!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate care between patients and other specialty mental health services.
- Address patients' concerns during treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response and answer questions related to the treatment process.
- Document all care coordination and patient encounters in the EHR.
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinically.
- Provide brief individual and/or group-based treatment using motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment supports utilizing best practices of counseling, case management, psychotherapy and crisis intervention to help patients with recovery.
- Licensed LCSW, in good standing with the board
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing direct care for individuals diagnosed with Substance Use Disorder.
- Available to work 1-2 evenings per week
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (not compulsion)