Registered Nurse | Operating Room | Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2022
Delivers and ensures patient care by assessing and diagnosing patient’s condition, developing plan of care and evaluating patient’s response to care.
Roles & Responsiblities:
- Assess patients at intervals as stated in policies and procedure.
- Functions in the scrub and or circulating role during operative or other invasive procedures.
- Ensures the operative procedure is being performed on the correct patient and site, side and level.
- Develops an individualised peri-operative plan of care.
- Manage the patients specimens in an appropriate manner; communicating the patients status to the appropriate parties throught the continuum of care.
- Administering medications safely and correctly.
- Minimum 1 year of OR experience is required.
- Scrub and pediatric experience required.
- Registered Nursing License in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Graduation from ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing or college.
- Preferred Education: BSN