Registered Nurse | Emergency Dept.| Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2022
Assist doctors in pediatric emergencies ; perform minor medical procedures and treat patients at Critical conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides cooperative and courteous service to patients, physicians and others.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload efficiently .
- Accurately assesses patients at triage and utilizes decision-making skills to enter the patient into the system.
- Maintains patient's rights, assures the privacy of patients and provides care, information and reassurance to patients who are restrained.
- Complete and accurate assessment on each assigned patient and reassessment as indicated.
- Minimum 1 year of pediatric and ED experience required.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Graduation from ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred.