Urgently Hiring | PICU RN | Philadelphia, PA
Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in coordinating and implementing procedures and treatments. Uses leadership skills/clinical judgment in coordinating patient care and directing/delegating activities of the patient care unit team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assesses the patient’s physiologic health and psychosocial health status.
- Develops patient outcome statement (s) and establishes individualized patient goals.
- Formulates the plan of care and establishes the priorities necessary to achieve expected outcome.
- Maintains constant vigilance over patients care to ensure that safety precautions/needs are followed.
- Collaborates with other care team members in planning and carrying out treatment regimen; provides direction to other members of the care team.
- Administers medications correctly and safely.
- Participates in patient and family education.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Graduation from ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of pediatric and PICU experience.