Registered Nurse, Home Health | Travel Contract & Staff Positions | Southern Illinois
Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patients' discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point-of-care testing according to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Previous home health experience is a plus.