Medical Assistant | Travel, PRN, & Full-Time Positions | Oklahoma
Looking for a Medical Assistant opportunity where patients come first, and you are valued as a team member?
As a Medical Assistant, you will be a vital member of the care team for our patients. We know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate people like you. Clinics are open Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm.
Assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a nurse practitioner, registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider, registered nurse or licensed practical nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited school of medical assisting or combination of equivalent education and experience
Specific positions available in MO, OK, WI, and IL. If these states are not a fit for you, please send us a message and we'll find a great match for you!