Primary/Urgent Care Physician | Remote| NM
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% telemedicine position.
You have an opportunity to work as Part time or Full time, as seen below:
Part time (per consult)
- Primary Care visit $60 per consult.
- Urgent Care visit $25 per consult.
Full time (Permament role with benefits).
Salary range $200,000 - $225,000
Our partner who is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for the communities we serve and to expand on this commitment, has launched a virtual primary care program, to be a first-of-its- kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical, and hearing services all in one facility, is on the lookout for Telemedicine Physicians
As a provider, you will:
• Meet, assess, and diagnose patients via telehealth
• Provide patients with healthcare services that meet the applicable standard of care
• Prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or promote a healthier life
• 2+ years’ experience in an in-person (non-telehealth) primary care setting required for Virtual Primary Care providers
• 18 months of clinical experience post-residency, including experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments, and health regimens to treat patient health issues
• MD. or D. O. degree from an accredited healthcare institution
• Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution
• Board certification in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine from the American Board of Medical Specialties, American Osteopathic Association, American Board of Urgent Care Medicine or National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
• Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certification required for Virtual Primary Care providers
• Unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License
• Has not ever been sanctioned/excluded/disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation.