Great Tele Opportunity
Your best day is when you and your team members discharge patients knowing you delivered compassionate, quality, efficient care. This is a 49 bed, medical and surgical telemetry unit, with a 1:4 patient:nurse ratio. It’s a team environment looking for self-driven, highly-detailed nurses who communicate well.
• Graduate of approved nursing program required
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
• Consistent demonstration of Novice / Advance Beginner clinical nursing practice proficiency required
Licenses and Certifications
• RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
• BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required