Flexible Remote Licensed Therapist job in Kentucky
Partnering with us means freedom for you.
Starting or expanding your private practice with us provides you with:
- Autonomy: Build the private practice of your dreams! You own your client relationships and brand, we just help with admin stuff.
- Free, hassle-free credentialing with major insurers: Under the Grow umbrella you’ll get paneled for free with the major payors in your state so you can also start seeing insurance clients.
- Referral stream + marketing partnerships to grow your practice: We help you transition your existing clients and get your practice out in front of thousands.
- Intake & scheduling team dedicated to your clients: Clients can book in a couple of easy steps, through our website or by calling our dedicated customer support team.
- User-friendly EHR portal with live support: Enjoy our custom-built, centralized invoice submission, client management, and scheduling in one place, with live support from our provider support team.
- Complete billing service and weekly direct deposit: Don't worry about unpaid claims! Any insurance claims that you submit are guaranteed.
- Telehealth: Choose between in-person or virtual appointments; our platform supports both!
- Earnings: Up to $90/hour for therapists, $122/hr for psychologists with our favorable insurance rates (and you set your own private pay rates!)
- Flexibility: Set your schedule w/ no visit minimums or after-hour calls.
- Referrals: Take advantage of the in-network or self-pay referrals that fit your preferences.
- You are an LPCC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, or Ph.D.
- Licensed in KY
- Interested in a full-time or part-time contract position
- 1-3+ years of experience
- Malpractice Insurance
Health Insurance: We’ve partnered with Stride so that we can offer affordable healthcare coverage for all providers.
Continuing Education Credits: We offer a selection of free continuing education credits so that you’re always on top of your game.
Grow Community Peer Support Group: You’ll gain access to a private community of other wonderful providers who are here to offer support, advice, and camaraderie during your private practice journey!