Amazing High Paying Home Health Role in Nashville
Administers quality, skilled nursing care to patients in the home. Performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the provision of quality patient care.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of a RN, provides patient care and identifies the needs of patients.
- Verifies Plan of Care prior to each visit and provides care according to the physician’s orders.
- Documents nursing interventions including patient response.
- Assess patient/caregiver’s knowledge of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration.
- Provides basic and specialized teaching as ordered in the Plan of Care and based on the patient’s needs.
- Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the patient.
- Minimum of one year experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical care setting
- Home care experience preferred
- Must be licensed as an LPN/LVN in good standing in the state(s)
- Meets all additional requirements for hire including state specific requirements
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- 30 visits per week across 5 days.
- 1 weekend per month.
- Contract: 8 weeks.
- Experience with homecare home base EMR.
- Experience with lab blood draws & wound care.
- Mileage Reimbursed.