Board Certified Physician | Remote | TX
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022
About the Role:
Fully remote, Migraine Treatment.
We are looking for physicians who are willing to provide the actual care (i.e, confirming migraine diagnosis + issuing a prescription for migraine treatment).
- Diagnosing complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting tests
- Prescribing and/or administering treatment and medication
- Monitoring the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication
- After we analyzes and summarises the results in an export report that is shared with physicians to support their diagnostic and prescribing decisions
- The report is only a support tool and physicians make an independent clinical judgement
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required - Board Certified
- Must have current valid license in the state of practice - CA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to empathize with others
- Have a friendly Physician/Professional Corporation setup in TX to be billed under