Registered Nurse | Pediatric ICU/CCU | Brooklyn, NY
Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) nurse jobs involve the treatment of children and adolescents up to age 18 with high-acuity or life-threatening conditions.
PICU Nurses should have experience in technologically-advanced intensive care units. Duties include the prioritization and monitoring of patients with high-acuity conditions and working with doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, and other professionals to implement a plan of care.
• Active BLS from the American Heart Association
• Active professional license within the state of practice
• Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
• Experience as a NICU nurse
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
Travel Nursing Job Details
• Location: Brooklyn,NY
• Shift Schedule: Nights
• Assignment Duration: 12 Weeks
• Weekly Hours: 36 Hours