Board Certified Pediatric Pulmonologist opportunity in Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- The Department of Pediatrics at the University of Pittsburgh Physicians, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh and the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine at Pinnacle in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania are now recruiting physicians in Pediatric Pulmonology to expand clinical services in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area.
- This is an exciting opportunity for successful candidates to expand our pediatric services in the central Pennsylvania area.
- The greater Harrisburg area features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- The region includes historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous attractions such as Hershey park.
- Affiliated faculty status at the University of Pittsburgh will be offered commensurate with experience and achievement.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered as well.
- The candidate must have completed Pediatric Fellowship training and be Board Certified/Eligible in pediatric pulmonology.
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.