Nephrologist | Renal-Electrolyte Division | Pittsburgh, PA
Shift: Day Job
- The Renal-Electrolyte Division of Department of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh and UPMC is seeking applications from qualified physicians with superb clinical skills who are patient-centric and interested in teaching and clinical research activities in the academic setting.
- Provide clinical care in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Teach residents and fellows in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Maintain an environment of inquiry and scholarship
- Facilitate and participate in organized clinical discussions, journal clubs and conference
- ABIM board certified in Internal Medicine and in Nephrology
- Licensed to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Possess exceptional clinical knowledge and clinical acumen.
- Commitment to teaching, inpatient and ambulatory patient care
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.