Full-time Pediatrician Job in Bedford, PA
Everett, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time board-certified pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in the Bedford/Everett locations.
- CCP is one of the largest pediatric primary care networks in Pennsylvania.
- We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 56 locations.
- CCP is a part of UPMC’s Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children’s Hospital.
- CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home.
About the position:
- Well-established practices with 1Pediatricians- 3 Advanced Practice Providers, and a certified breast-feeding counselor
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours)
- Shared call between the Pediatrician and APPs
- No hospital coverage
- After hours nurse triage coverage
- Position available in 2020
- EPIC EMR
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.