Board Certified Urologist opportunity in Altoona, PA
Altoona, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- Join an employed urology practice with University of Pittsburgh Physicians (UPP) in a 400-bed tertiary care hospital in Altoona, part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
About UPP Department of Urology – Altoona:
- Currently comprised of 1 physician and APP with support from Pittsburgh, the department is expected to grow to 4+ onsite physicians.
- The hospital has 12 ORs, 1 dedicated Cysto Room, and a da Vinci SI robotic surgical system. The Ambulatory Surgery Center on the hospital campus has 6 ORs.
About the Position:
- 300,000+ population need of UPMC Altoona’s central PA service area
- Practice includes APP support
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday, which includes 3 clinic days and 2 OR days per week
- Call is 1:3 and will be 1:4 with recruitment of additional provider
- Weekday hospital and practice call with locums coverage on weekends
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Board Certified or Eligible in Urology
- BLS, ACLS Certified
- Must qualify for a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania