Emergency Medicine Physician | Contract/Locums | East Bay, CA | Click and apply to schedule a call!
We are actively hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians to provide ongoing coverage for a county-based health system in the East Bay of San Francisco.
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Occupation: Physician (MD/DO)
Duration: 3-month contract (with the ability to renew)
Shift: (staggered 3-hour start)
Days: 7 am-5 pm
Mid: 10 am-8 pm
Mid: 1 pm-11 pm
Mid: 3 pm-1 am
Nights: 7 pm-5 am
Employment Type: Contract
The facility is accepting both part-time and full-time physicians. Offering highly flexible shifts to work with your availability.
Patient volumes at this facility are anywhere from 15-25 per shift split between 3-4 physicians,
This is a teaching facility with No Trauma, No Stemi Center. Zero Mid-Levels to supervise!
- Assess patients that enter the emergency room immediately and oversee emergency patients’ recovery.
- Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
- Develop effective patient care plans.
- Refer patients to appropriate specialists.
- Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintain the patient’s medical records.
- Coordinate with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine
- Active unrestricted CA license
- Additional details:
- Great management team
- Quick credentialing
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice + tail