Diagnostic Radiologist | Day shift | Erie, PA
Erie, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Hours: Monday - Friday Day Shift
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Hamot located in Erie, Pennsylvania has a new opportunity for a diverse Diagnostic Radiologist to join a well-established group of (8) general radiologists, 3 interventional radiologists and 3 designated breast imagers.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be BC/BE, strong in cross sectional imaging and willing to do most general radiology procedures and will receive loan repayment.
- The candidate should also enjoy patient interactions and share our commitment to deliver the highest quality of care in a friendly, professional manner. T
- his position will be hospital employed and is available immediately.
- As UPMC Hamot's regional presence as a tertiary hub has expanded in recent years, it means more acutely ill patients are in-need of a higher quality of care.
- Project 20/20, a seven-story patient tower scheduled to be completed in 2020, will house 64 intensive care beds. In addition, the new patient tower will expand critical care services to include medical, surgical, cardiovascular, neuro and trauma critical care.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- State of the art equipment to include portable CT scanner in OR
- All Diagnostic Radiology modalities to include: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
- Continued outreach to off-site locations offering diagnostic imaging services
- Procedures to include: Fluoroscopy, Myelogram, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Thyroid biopsy, Lumbar puncture
- High case volume
- Monday – Friday: Day shifts
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Enhanced compensation package includes:
- KBS 07/14
- Productivity incentive
- Loan Repayment
- Extender bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
About UPMC Hamot
- UPMC Hamot is a 423-bed, Magnet ®. hospital in Erie, PA, offering a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services, and serves as a regional referral hub and Level II Trauma Center.
- Supported by a 300-member medical staff and 3,500 dedicated employees, UPMC Hamot’s mission is to serve its patients, communities, and one another in the UPMC Hamot tradition of quality, health, healing, and education.
- UPMC Hamot’s superior health care services are continually recognized by notable accrediting bodies.
- Board eligible or board certified in Radiology
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information