General Neurosurgeon opportunity in Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Pinnacle has an exciting opportunity for a general neurosurgeon to expand clinical services in central Pennsylvania and play an integral role in providing high quality, compassionate care. UPMC Pinnacle is listed in Healthgrades 100 best hospitals for neurosurgery in 2021.
- Care provided at three community-based hospitals within 15 minutes’ drive of one another.
- Certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center, our expert teams are available 24 hours a day at our dedicated stroke units.
- Strong clinical relationship with other disciplines including neurology, EMU, hospitalists, medical and radiation oncologists, orthopedics, and primary care.
- Outpatient practice settings established on hospital campuses with ACP, nursing, clerical, and billing/coding support.
- EEG and EMGs available in office settings. Imaging/lab available within the same buildings.
- System-wide Epic electronic medical record
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
- Board certified/board eligible
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes.
- Willing to provide education to community and referral sources, as requested.