Board Certified Pediatrician opportunity in Erie, PA
Erie, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Children’s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- CCP is the largest pediatric primary care network in Western Pennsylvania.
- CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home.
About the position:
- Well-established practice with 1 full-time Pediatrician and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours), included are 20 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time and 7 holidays.
- No delivery or NICU coverage required
- Position available immediately
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME, malpractice, DEA and license renewal
- Relocation assistance
- Board certified in Pediatrics