Sign-On Bonus | Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioner | Hanover, PA
hanover, pa, usa
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Pinnacle is seeking an experienced, full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our growing Hematology/Oncology team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients in our Hanover community.
About the Position:
- Help with all aspects of patient care including disease prevention and treatment
- Establish and maintain strong provider-patient relationships
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships within the healthcare team
- Monitor and ensure quality healthcare practice.
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Potential sign on bonus
About UPMC Central Pa
- UPMC Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- The UPMC Central Pa. health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- Current PA Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Board certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- At least three years of experience
- Current ACLS certification
- Graduate from a registered nurse practitioner program with a Master of Science in Nursing
- Required to obtain AOCNP within three years of hire.
- Required to obtain ONS Chemotherapy an Biotherapy Provider Card within one year of hire
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.