Sign-On Bonus | Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine Physician | Full-time | Seneca, PA
Seneca, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Northwest is seeking a compassionate, patient-focused board-certified or board-eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine physician to join our growing Pulmonary team.
- This full-time opportunity is in Seneca, Pennsylvania two hours north of Pittsburgh.
About the position(s):
- Currently 1 physician, 2 APPs
- Covers both inpatient and outpatient practice
- UPMC Northwest Hospital – 10 bed ICU, Tele-CCM coverage overnight, inpatient general pulmonology consults
- Practice located in Seneca, PA – 5 min drive from hospital
- Can accept J1 waiver candidates
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Competitive compensation structure
- Sign on Bonus and CME allowance
About UPMC Northwest:
- UPMC Northwest in Seneca, Cranberry Township, has 96 private rooms, including 30 that can be converted for semi-private occupancy, yielding as many as 126 beds.
- A one-story, 28-bed behavioral health building, part of the UPMC Behavioral Health Network, adjoins the hospital via an enclosed walkway.
- A nine-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and a 16-bed transitional care unit are also located adjacent to the hospital.
- A convenient outpatient diagnostic center is located in the hospital for those who need outpatient laboratory and imaging exams.
- UPMC Northwest provides a full range of health care services, including inpatient, outpatient, and emergency care, as well as highly specialized diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- The combination of high-tech medicine and compassionate care touches every one of the thousands of patients who enter UPMC Northwest each year.
- Qualified applicants must possess an MD or equivalent
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Pulmonology/Critical Care Medicine
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2022 graduates