Nephrologist | Inpatient / Outpatient | Cumberland, MD
cumberland, md, usa
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- Completes all duties and responsibility of general nephrologist
- Provide inpatient/outpatient care and consultations to members of the medical staff pertaining to the diagnosis and management of patients with:
- Diseases of the kidney and hypertension, including specialized diagnostic/interventional procedures, all modalities of dialysis management and expertise in kidney transplant management
- Review the patient’s medical history and perform physical exams
- Prescribe appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic tests
- Perform kidney biopsy and emergent hemodialysis access based on the needs of the patient
- Make appropriate medical management prescriptions to address unique complexities of kidney care such as hypertension, immunosuppression, bone and mineral metabolism, anemia, and hyperlipidemia.
- American Board of Internal Medicine certified and certified or eligible for the American Board of Internal Medicine examination subspecialty of Nephrology.