Board Certified | Otolaryngologist | York, PA
York, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Central Pa. - a growing, multisite health care system in south central Pennsylvania - has an exciting opportunity for an Otolaryngologist in York, Pennsylvania.
- Join a successful practice specializing in the treatment of conditions of the ears, nose and throat, head and neck surgery and facial reconstructive plastic surgery, and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- This current position will join Specialty Care ENT – UPMC.
About the Position:
- Practice in a strong general ENT practice
- Strong allergy testing and treatment practice, using both SCIT and SLIT mixed in-house
- Video strobeoscopy
- FeNO testing
- Audiometry and tympanometry
- No dental
- Call 1:4 or 5, no trauma call
- Friendly OR staff
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Central Pa
- UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- The UPMC Central Pa health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- Board certified in Otolaryngology
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
COVID-19 Vaccination Information:
- Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.