Full-time Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Job in Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Central Pa is seeking an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to practice in Harrisburg, PA.
- This position is open due to the expansion and growth of orthopedic surgery services.
- Call 1:7
- OR block time available
- Experienced, well-established group
- Experienced APP support
- Orthopedic Surgery residents
- Clinic located within walking distance of the hospital
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
About UPMC Central PA:
- UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- The UPMC Central Pa health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- Must be board eligible or board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
COVID-19 Vaccination Information :
- Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.