Full-time Psychiatrist Job in Cumberland, MD
cumberland, md, usa
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Western Maryland is seeking a Psychiatist to join our team of two other physicians and three nurse practitioners in a general adult hospital employed practice.
- Excellent behavioral health clinic and new state of art inpatient facility. Multidisciplinary team approach, including nursing, social workers, and clinical coordinators. Call 1:4, excellent salary and benefits with bonus opportunity. ER is staffed with crisis counselors.
- Join our multi-disciplinary treatment team of 2 full-time psychiatrists, 3 psychiatric nurse practitioners, a psychologist, nurses, social workers, and counselors in a practice com-mitted to service excellence
- Opportunities for practice in inpatient, outpatient adult and geriatric population
- Competitive compensation and benefits with hospital employment, including malpractice insurance, CME compensation and incentive opportunities.
UPMC Western Maryland:
- 211 bed community hospital
- 200+ physician medical staff
- Area-wide center for trauma, stroke, and cardiac intervention designated by The Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Service Systems
- The Cumberland state-of-the-art hospital opened in 2009
- Heart Institute
- Accredited cancer center called The Schwab Family Cancer Center
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Maryland
COVID-19 Vaccination Information :
- Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.