Full-time Neurologist Job in Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- The Department of Neurology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and School of Medicine is looking for exceptional neurologists to join our world class organization! UPMC is the largest healthcare system in Pennsylvania.
- The Department of Neurology consists of 85 faculty with expertise in all clinical specialty areas and core basic science disciplines.
- Key areas of excellence include the UPMC Stroke Institute; the UPMC Headache Center; the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC); the Pittsburgh Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases (PIND); the American Parkinson Disease Association Advanced Center for Parkinson’s Research; the Pittsburgh Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Care and Research; and the UPMC Comprehensive Epilepsy Center of Excellence.
- The Department of Neurology provides unparalleled educational experiences for medical students, residents, and fellows focused on Epilepsy, Headache, Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-Critical Care, Women’s Neurology, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Neuro-endovascular, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Movement Disorders.
- We have opportunities in academic comprehensive or subspecialty neurology, outpatient community neurology and for neuro-hospitalists.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or board eligible neurologists with intent to become board certified within two years, and possess, or will obtain, a PA license to practice medicine.
- A University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine faculty appointment commensurate with experience will be offered.