Primary Care Physician | Visa Sponsorship | Jamestown, NY
Jamestown, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 3, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- We would like to introduce you to an exceptional opportunity to practice Primary Care (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) in Western New York.
- Chautauqua Medical Services is a group of Board Certified providers and physician extenders offering care for the residents of several beautiful lakefront communities situated on the shores of Lake Erie.
- This practice, located in two locations (Dunkirk and Fredonia,) provides the opportunity to be the consummate physician and practice the wide variety of medicine for which you were trained.
- Ours is an extremely busy practice located in five Western New York locations.
- We are looking for a physician for our flagship location in Dunkirk, New York.
- Primary care providers have support of several specialty providers who practice in the Dunkirk office including podiatry, infectious disease, GI trained-proceduralist and Hem/Onc.
- In addition to providing Primary Care Services at this site, we also offer exercise stress testing, nuclear medicine testing, echocardiography, vascular and general ultrasound, bone densitometry and an extensive array of non-invasive cardiovascular services including Holter and Event Monitoring and a pacemaker/AICD device clinic.
- We pride ourselves in being able to provide full service for all patients including office procedures such as joint injection and aspiration as well as minor surgical and dermatological procedures.
Candidates can expect:
- J1 and H1B Sponsorship
- On-call schedule of one in four hospitalist shifts
- Academic practice with residents and students from SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine rotation
- Full benefits package including:
- health insurance, malpractice, full medical and dental coverage
- 401K Plan and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off / CME
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.