High Paying | Breast Imager | opportunity in Erie, PA
Erie, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 3, 2022
Shift: Day Job
- We would like to introduce you to an exciting opportunity to practice as a Breast Imager in Erie, PA.
- You will join our team of experienced fellowship trained Breast Imagers.
- UPMC Hamot Breast Imaging department is a comprehensive facility where breast imagers work closely with dedicated breast surgeons, pathologists, and medical and radiation oncologists to provide multidisciplinary care to the patients we serve.
- Comprehensive services include 3D Mammography, breast US, MRI, radioactive seed localization, and image guided core biopsy (stereotactic, US and MRI).
- Our partnership with Magee-Women’s Hospital of UPMC provides genetic telemedicine, a collaborative effort that makes it possible for patients in the region to receive genetic counseling services.
- UPMC Hamot partners with the prestigious UPMC Hillman Cancer Center to provide our patients with local access to breakthrough research and leading-edge therapies.
- A competitive compensation package including a $400,000+ base salary depending on experience with a productivity incentive.
- UPMC Hamot is also offering a $50,000 sign on bonus $10,000 Quality Incentive,
- Our position is 100% dedicated to breast imaging, Monday through Friday, daytime hours, with no call, no weekends and no holidays! No travel between sites!
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Enhanced compensation package includes:
- Productivity incentive
- Sign on bonus
- Extender bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
- Proficiency in all areas of breast imaging
- Fellowship training in breast imaging preferred or several years’ experience dedicated exclusively to breast imaging
- ABS certified/board eligible
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.