Nurse Practitioner - Men’s Health | Wellness | Multi lic+ | DC
Posted on Friday, November 4, 2022
About the job:
Fully remote, Men’s health (Nurse Practitioner)
A disruptive men's health startup using bleeding-edge tech and world-renowned health experts to trec at the root cause of men's health issues.
- Complete thorough and holistic consultations (via tele-medicine) and develop appropriate treatment plans based on customer concerns, goals and lab results
- Perform initial telemed consults during which you will review current symptoms, explain test results (Free & Total T, Estradiol, LH, SHBG, PSA) and what each means and then decide whether or not you will prescribe our “Reboot” hormone wellness program. (Clomiphene Citrate, Anastrozole, B12).
- Perform follow up telemed consults during which you will review current symptoms, review test results (Free & Total T, Estradiol, LH, SHBG, PSA) and review prescription wellness program to determine whether to titrate dosing/frequency.
- Must be currently licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of DC; multiple state licenses highly desired
- Preferably 2+ years licensed (at least 1 year required)
- Must be Board Certified and have DEA active in the state of DC
- Work a minimum of 6 hours per week
- At least some experience in men’s health, urology and/or endocrinology required
- General understanding of nutrition and best health practices preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and self sufficient