Independently Licensed Social Worker/Professional Counselor|| Remote opportunity
We are seeking qualified Social Workers licensed in multiple states!
Join the team at a growing, millennial-focused primary care telehealth provider who has expanded into the mental health field. You will be providing care in the 3 main categories listed below. - Depression - Stress & Anxiety (or similar cases)-
We have part-time needs available for candidates who are tech-savvy, high energy and willing to grow!
- Able to work independently. No associate licenses.
- Comfortable with being flexible in clinical approach depending on patient preferences.
- No history of Medical Malpractice Claims, verified by a Third Party.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Minimum 3-4 hours per week ,45 Mins video sessions.
- Active license with at least 2 years of experience post licensure
- Contractor role, providing care during regularly recurring scheduled hours of your choice (Fee for service, paid for no show patients and same day cancellations) Monday through Sunday work schedule (anytime)
You will have access to my clients platform to receive pings for consult requests. (requested to respond within 2-3 hours).
Please submit an application for this position to be contacted and learn more!