High Paying | Remote | Social Worker - OH
Remote · Ohio, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2022
A full-time LCSW to provide mental health and substance use care coordination, counseling and psychotherapy services offered via telehealth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate care between patients and other specialty mental health services .
- Address patients' concerns during treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response, and answer questions related to the treatment process.
- Document all care coordination and patient encounters in the EHR.
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinically.
- Provide brief individual and/or group-based treatment using motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment supports utilizing best practices of counseling, case management, psychotherapy and crisis intervention to help patients with recovery.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio (LCSW) and/or
- Willingness/ability to apply for a reciprocal LCSW license in a state not presently licensed if licensed in one of the two above states (CA or OR) alongside your designated home state.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Minimum 1 years of experience providing direct care for individuals diagnosed with Substance Use Disorder.
- Available to work 1-2 evenings per week
- Additional licenses in North Carolina, Mississippi, Delaware, and/or Virginia.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- 60k to 85k / annum
- 15 days off PTO + accrue up to 144 hours of sick time + 8 holidays