Exciting On-site Role | Dental Assistant | Full Time | Boston | MA
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2022
Tend is actively recruiting for Dental Assistants to join our rapidly growing team.
Type - Full Time
What You'll Do?
- Dental assistants at Tend are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist.
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Dental assistants prepare suites to provide a calm and welcoming environment for patients.
- Dental assistants are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working space in compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Dental assistants help to increase the efficiency of our dentists and their delivery of quality oral care for each of our patients.
- Most of all, dental assistants are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
What You Need?
- Any state-required certifications, registrations, or licenses for dental assistants
- Active CPR/BLS certification
- Strong patient care and communication skills
- Excitement about collaborating with a dental team
- Adaptability to new ways of working in a dental office
What Tend offers to Dental Hygienists like you?
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Oral health stipend benefit at Tend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off plus company holidays