Registered Nurse, Pediatrics | Travel Contract & Staff Positions
DirectShifts is actively hiring Registered Nurses, across all pediatric specialties, to fill a range of open positions.
We're offering competitive rates and exclusive opportunities with select startups, hospitals, and health systems across the country.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patients' discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point-of-care testing according to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Previous pediatric experience
- Active nursing state license