Exciting Remote/Hybrid Opportunity | PMHNP | ADHD Treatment | Colorado
Mission: To make high-quality ADHD healthcare accessible and affordable for all. We are currently in 35+ states and growing rapidly nationwide. We are a leader in direct-to-consumer psychiatric tele-health. We believe that everyone deserves access to high quality treatment for ADHD and that modern technology can help remove unnecessary barriers to care.
What we are looking for: If you are experienced in providing psychiatric and mental health care for ADHD patients in a hybrid/remote model, this is a great opportunity for you to join this fast-growing telehealth start-up! In-person initial consultations may be required (based on state regulation)
PMHNPs will provide initial and follow up consultations for patients with ADHD, assisting with diagnosis, refills and treatment of these patients.
- Video, message and in-person patient consults
- Evaluate patient and formulate a diagnosis
- Develop, implement and monitor a plan of care
- Manage your patient’s medication regimens you prescribe
- Provide appropriate counselling and therapies for the patient
- Track patient progress and collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers regarding plans of care and treatment
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Willingness to put patients first
- At least 1 year of clinical experience with ADHD patients
- Valid PMHNP license in one or more states
- Valid DEA license
- Malpractice Insurance: The practitioner must have malpractice insurance and have no active legal disputes or investigations against their license
- Working with a collaborating physician: The practitioner is required to already be working with a collaborating physician to support their practice if their state requires (No need for independent practice states)
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to commute to a local office space to conduct initial consultations with new patients.
Schedule: Manage your own schedule. Our providers have the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.
Clinical Admin Support: We help you take care of patient scheduling, patient management, pharmacy communications, and all other administrative work. Our dedicated care team will help you focus your time on the most important thing - providing care to the patients.
Additional Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off- Recharge when you need to without worrying about how much time you have left in a bank of hours.
- Fully Paid For Health Benefits- We’ll cover all benefits for yourself in full - we offer multiple plans to choose from and all include Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- HSA/FSA Offerings - In conjunction with health benefits, you’ll also be able to select if you’d like to enroll in a health savings account or flexible spending account.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) Matching - We match up to 4%
- Malpractice liability insurance policy: We will cover your malpractice for telehealth work
If a candidate has their own private practice or access to a therapy room, it’s great. If the candidate does not have access to a medical office/therapy room, we will assign them to our local offices within a commutable distance from their residence)