Clinical Laboratory Scientist | Martinez, CA
We are hiring people who can assist in our response to COVID-19. We currently have two (2) vacancies for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist to help with bacteriological, hematological, biochemical, serological, coagulation and transfusion tests.
You may also perform blood counts and prepare stains, reagents, and stock solutions while providing critical services in response to COVID-19.
These project positions will assist the department in meeting the needs of the community.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- A strong communicator in writing and verbally
What you will typically be responsible for:
- Performing clinical laboratory procedures in clinical chemistry, micro-biology, hematology, immunohematology, urinalysis and phlebotomy
- Maintaining quality control statistical data related to COVID-19
- Drawing blood for COVID-19 laboratory testing and processing specimens
- Reporting patients test results verbally and in writing to members of the medical and nursing staffs
- Staining and interpreting blood smears of other biological specimens
Required: License as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Monday - Friday 7:30AM-4PM, 3:30PM-12AM
- Alternate weekends Sat and Sun 7:30AM-4PM or 3:30PM-12AM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Per diem, Travel healthcare, Temporary, Local contract