Light coverage needed at Outpatient Clinic in Dallas, GA
We are seeking 1-2 days per month coverage at our clients outpatient clinic in Dallas, GA. You will be working with a support staff of 2-4 NPs or 2-4 MAs, depending on the day.
We will be able to work with your current availability during scheduling.
Primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing treatment through the use of medications, managing chronic conditions, and providing preventative care to patientsPerforming diagnostic tests and procedures such as physical exams, blood tests, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. to identify medical problems and make diagnoses
- Reviewing test results with other physicians to ensure correct diagnosis and treatment plans
- Communicating regularly with patients to monitor their progress and update them on any changes to treatment plans
- Coordinating care with specialists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists, and other health care providers as needed
- Prescribing medications and offering other treatment options as appropriate based on diagnosis and patient needs
- Conducting regular physical exams including height, weight, vision, hearing, and blood pressure checks as well as other tests as needed
- Establishing a plan of care with each patient that considers lifestyle habits and medical history
- Referring patients to other medical professionals when appropriate such as dietitians or physical therapist
Hours: M-F 7:30am-7:30pm and Sat 9am-5pm
Patient Volume: 15-20 per day
EMR: EPIC (training if required)
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Active GA State License
- Active GA DEA
Please submit your application for review if interested.