Registered Nurse | Intensive Care Unit | Chicago-based Hospital
A healthcare facility in Chicago, Illinois, is actively hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) for Intensive Care Unit nursing jobs.
ICU Nurse responsibilities include evaluating a patient’s condition and administering treatment, as well as providing constant support throughout recovery time.
Ultimately, you will work directly with patients to ensure they receive the attention and medical care needed based on their condition.
Specialty: Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Occupation: Registered Nurse
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: 12 hours shift
Weekly schedule: 3
Employment Type: Contract
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members
- Begin treatment and monitor doses
- Respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate Doctors as needed
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient
- Maintain patient records
- Create and implement effective care plans
Position Qualifications Include:
- Current State of Illinois Registered Nurse Licensure required.
- BSN (or higher) required.
- At least 1 - 2 years of recent critical care experience preferred CCRN and Charge experience highly preferred.
- Health Benefits
- 401 (k)
- 30,000+ exclusive benefits