Child/Adolescent Therapist - Remote | (Part-Time & Full Time Available)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for team-oriented and mission-driven therapists to join their amazing and interdisciplinary care team of psychiatrists, therapists, and school health professionals. As a Mental Health Therapist, you'll work directly with school staff, students, and families in our partner school districts to build stronger systems of mental health support.
Role type: Part-time to full-time (20-40 hours per week)
Location: Up to 100% remote
Start date: As soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide excellent care, including mental health assessments and teletherapy, to middle and high school students our client has partnered within school districts (typically 2-4 months per student with possible extension up to 6 months)
- Participate in case discussions with other team members
- Support students and families with transition to community mental health and primary care providers
- Build collaborative, trusted, and lasting relationships with school leadership, staff, students, and families. Meet regularly with school staff to discuss student mental health needs and develop strategies to improve school services.
- Help lead mental health workshops and other programming for staff and families
- Partner with school leadership on achieving their overall mental health vision
- If interested, provide clinical supervision to other care team members
- Licensed in MA (LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Experience working with kids or teens
- Experience with evidence-based modalities (CBT, DBT, MI, ACT)
- Availability in afternoons and evenings