MD/DO | Direct Primary Care | Telemedicine | GA
We are seeking a board-certified licensed physician (additional states a plus!) to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care through our telehealth platform, primarily through asynchronous visits.
• Evaluate medical and behavioral health conditions
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
• Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments with applicable prescriptive authority in your designated state(s).
• Conduct virtual exams while documenting findings.
• Recommend and construct treatment plans.
• Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures to improve processes or quality of care.
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities, when applicable.
• Communicate with specialist providers regarding patient care, where applicable.
• Demonstrate flexibility by adapting to evolving processes
• Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited university and a licensed provider in good standing (no history of discipline or sanctions)
• Highly motivated, self-directed professional with strong organizational skills and comfortable working independently daily.
• Active DEA
• Family practice/ IM or peds dual speciality.
• Effective leadership and interpersonal skills; facilitate problem resolution and maintains a professional demeanor in difficult situations.
• Outstanding clinical expertise in evidence-based practice
• Competence in providing patient education
• Ability to build rapport with patients, coworkers, and other members of the healthcare team
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Above average comfort with technology and providing care via telehealth platform; previous telemedicine experience is a plus