Remote - Obesity Trained Physician (MultiState+)
Directshifts is actively looking for Family/Internal Medicine Physicians with specialized training in obesity medicine who will support obese patients (Telehealth) through medically supervised holistic weight loss approaches.
About the role:
- Must be familiar with therapeutic carbohydrate reduced nutrition plans
- Must be able to work with fellow physicians to develop individualized, comprehensive weight management plans
- Must be comfortable with prescribing anti-obesity medication
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal medicine
- Completion of an accredited fellowship in Obesity Medicine and BC/BE in Obesity Medicine by the ABOM
- Expertise in the field of obesity medicine. This field of medicine requires competency in the genetic, biological environmental, social and behavioral factors that contribute to obesity and a thorough understanding of the treatment of obesity
- Competence with all non-surgical therapeutic interventions including diet, physical activity, behavioral change, and pharmacotherapy.
- Eligible for medical license
- Need State licenses in these states - FL, PA, IL, OH, GA, NC, MI, VA, WA, AZ, MA, TN, IN, MO, WI, CO, MN, SC, AL
Excellent work-life balance with supportive colleagues and administration; Competitive salary with benefits.