Calling All Talented Therapists - Help Transform Lives as an ADHD Expert in TX
Are you a Licensed Therapist who is passionate about improving access to long-term mental healthcare? If so, we want you to join our team! We're expanding our services to include video therapy sessions and medication management, and we're looking for skilled and dedicated therapists to help us provide high-quality, accessible care to our patients. Help us drive our mission of improving mental health outcomes - apply today!
If you excel in telemedicine, build strong relationships, and thrive in ambiguous situations while improving processes, join our team today!"
Enjoy a flexible and sustainable work schedule, with the autonomy to set your own hours. Our dedicated clinical admin team handles scheduling, management, and administrative tasks, allowing you to focus on patient care. Join our enthusiastic and knowledgeable team, work from anywhere, and consult with experienced mental health clinicians. We're disrupting the traditional mental healthcare industry with affordable, personalized care through web-based technology.
- An active License and can practice Independently
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or a relevant field
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency in using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
- Licensed in multiple states
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for ADHD, anxiety, and depression, in tandem with the therapy you are providing
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups